20 th April, 2018
This event was held at The Millennium University College (TMUC), DHA Lahore there were two sessions
on following topics:
- Block Chain – Business Transformation ahead
- Work Life Balance for Professionals
In first session the audience got in depth knowledge of:
- What is Blockchain?
- Why Blockchain is debated as the biggest Transformation ahead?
- Impact of Blockchain on Accountants, Bankers, auditors and other businesses.
- The audience get familiarized with the operational side of Blockchain and it’s possible impacts
on the businesses and practitioners and possible other uses of blockchain technologies in every
Second session was about work life balance that is very important for working professional where
audience familiarized with:
- What is work life balance?
- Adverse effects of imbalance
- How to achieve it?
- How to make your personal and work life balance?
- How to manage it?
- How to get its benefits?
the event was attended by a large number of business professionals from the industry, and the public
and private sectors. At the conferences, young accountants and business professionals got an
opportunity to communicate and share ideas with successful leaders, innovators, chartered
accountants, business and economic analysts.
Speakers of the evening were:
Mr. Anayat Ullah Khan, B. Sc. (CS), MBA (HRM), ACA
Senior Manager Education and Trainings, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
Mr. Amer Shakeel- ACA, ACMA, MS, PhD (Scholar)
Assistant Professor at University of Management and Technology (UMT) Lahore