One Day Workshop
ANALYZING AND IMPROVING BUSINESS VALUE
You can’t manage what you can’t measure. This is why management reporting is so crucial to business success. But it’s not that simple. To make sound leadership decisions and meet strategic objectives, you must measure and analyze the right things. And by properly measuring and analyzing, you can influence business performance and eventually the value.
Most of the organizations consistently struggle with three core aspects of this subject
- Business Value: How to analyze business value?
- Cost Optimization: How to control and manage costs effectively?
- Value Improvement: How to improve business value?
This intensive 1-day programme addresses these three core strategic challenges and provides a practical and disciplined approach to delivering relevant answers.
- Learn about company valuation – assessing worth of a business
- To acquire a solid grasp of how information is conveyed in financial statements and reports.
- Techniques for analysis of financial statements and key financial indicators to assess the financial health and performance of management and company.
- How to control and optimize cost effectively.
- Product cost sheets and role of non-finance professional in product cost reduction and combating competition or sales price constrains.
- Cost concepts & their use for business decision making including concurrent engineering, cost of quality.
- Break Even analyses- for planning a new business and controlling the operations.
- Understand the critical linkages between financial and business strategy for optimal organizational performance
- Strategies to improve organizational growth and business value.
- Investment amounting to Rs. 7500 which includes refreshments, lunch, certificate and business networking.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior business executives such as CEOs, CFOs, Directors and General Managers Accounting and Finance Managers, who make or are part of the teams that make financial decisions for their companies.
- This is ideal for all those who deal or involve in strategic decisions of the organization
Mian Ahmed Farhan, FCA
An enthusiastic, competent, self-motivated and hardworking Business Graduate and Chartered Accountant holding 25 years of sound professional exposure with proficiency in multiple aspects of business governance, educational leadership, financial advisory, and corporate training. Able to use own initiative and to deliver quality as team leader. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to managing and motivating operational teams, managers, service users, and delivery partners to achieve set objectives.
Served as Vice President ICAP UAE Chapter (Term 2012-2018)
Professional Trainer with International Exposure Conducted numerous training and capacity building workshops for professionals of different nationalities; including UAE, Nigeria, Egypt, Jordan, Philippine, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan in the areas:
• IFRS • IFRS for SMEs
• Financial Sills for Managers • Presentation Skills for Finance Professionals
• Business Performance Analysis • Finance for non Finance
• Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance in Telecom • Basic Accounting Concepts and Financial Analysis