Financial Modeling and analysis are among the most highly-respected skills in the business world and job marketplace. From Banks, Accounting, Investment, Insurance and Business Decision-Making rely on complex analytical decisions every day. This financial modeling & analytics seminar will assist candidates to discover the fundamentals of accounting, corporate finance, budgeting and forecasting and valuation.
– Explore the core concepts and applications of financial decision making
– Analyze that how advance financial analytics techniques help companies to accelerate
– Understand the challenges of financial decision making and investment decisions
– Explore how to plan a preliminary career as Financial Analyst, Accountant
– Network with Finance & Accounting industry professionals
Date: 17th July, 2019
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Duration: 2 Hours
Venue: Dice Analytics, NISTE Building, Gate # 1, Faiz Ahmed Faiz Rd, H-8/1, Islamabad
Mr. Abdul Shakoor
Founder LEXICON I CFO I Regional Director IFA-UK I PU Lecturer I Advanced Excel Trainer
He is an experienced professional in the field of accounting, finance and advanced Excel. He also teaches as an adjunct faculty member in University of the Punjab and representing Pakistan as Regional Director of Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK. Previously, he was teaching IT from Accountants to CA students in PAC group of Colleges, a leading institute for Chartered Accountancy.