Certified Financial Modeler (CFM) UK
Certified Financial Modeler (CFM) -UK
Financial Modeling & Analysis are among the most highly-respected skills in the business world and job marketplace. From Banks, Accounting, Investment, Insurance and Business Decision-Making rely on complex analytical decisions every day.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Identification and application of advanced excel functions essential for Financial Modeler.
- Apply best practices for financial modelling for preparation of model.
- Model structure designing based on pre-determined outputs & requirements.
- Apply best practices in capital structure modelling and financial appraisal methods.
- Build and incorporate Operating & Financial Schedules.
- Perform sensitivity and scenario analysis in financial modeling.
- Auditing Techniques in Excel to check the integrity and errors.
Who is the course for?
Our financial modelling course/training is most suited to people work in, or aspire to work in, the finance sector and seek to improve their skills and knowledge in this area. Candidates cut across major industries and professions including Accounting, Actuarial, Asset Management, Budgeting & Forecasting, Credit, Equities Research, Finance & Treasury, Insurance, Investment Banking, Operations, Risk Management, Venture Capital & Private Equity and students of:
- B Com, M Com, BBA, M Com, ADP
- Students and members of ICAP, ICMAP, PIPFA, ACCA, IFA, IPA and other professional accounting and finance bodies
- Professionals from Banks, Insurance Companies & Brokerage Houses
- Business Professionals and others aspiring to learn financial modelling using advanced excel
After successfully completed this course, the candidate will be awarded with Certified Financial Modeler (CFM) certification from Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK, a UK awarding body and full member of International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
Features of Certified Financial Modeler
Financial Modeling & Analysis are among the most highly-respected skills in the business world and job marketplace from Banks, Accounting, Investment, Insurance and Business Decision Making rely on complex analytical decisions every day. We are pleased to share the features of Certified Financial Modeler (CFM)-UK this is professional qualification endorsed and awarded by Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) UK. The qualification gives candidates scope to develop or progress in Accounting Finance and Financial Analysis Career.
These are the key features of CFM
- Global Designatory Words– Add UK designatory words with your name i.e CFM-UK
- Competitive advantage– using designatory letters this will provide an “edge” in a competitive employment market.
- Increased recognition:Awarded by IFA UK having 36000 students and members in more than 80 countries.
- Career Growth: Obtain a skillset that is globally relevant and respected across multiple lines of business.
- Personal Development: Invest in yourself by earning certifications that are challenging and are most sought up by the industry.
- Hand on Practice,More than 95% hands on practice.
- Affordable,as compared to other professional qualifications.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 50
- Assessments Yes
Detailed Course Contents
After taking this course students will learn the following content