Business Communication and Presentation Skills Training
In the world of business, ineffective communication could erase millions from earnings and have a
negative ripple effect with grave repercussions.
The most widely used medium for communication in business is “the Presentation”. A poor presentation
given to executives can kill an easily sellable deal while a brilliant presentation will close the deal.
Presentations must however be viewed in the context of the audience receiving the presentation. The
structure of the presentation must meet the needs of the audience.
This course will give you brief rules and best practices for great presentation. You will learn to strategic
oral communication, elements of effective written communication and “understand the message”
required of you and then use the rules provided to determine what presentation technique will best
pass this message across.
You will learn:
- Communication as a life blood of any organization
- Listening and how to improve it
- Modes of Strategic oral delivery
- Elements of effective written commutation
- Email etiquettes and how to use them effectively
- Design a unique methodology for making presentations. This methodology will become the
standard across the unit.
- Facilitate a structured approach for delivery to instill uniformity during the delivery of
- Create consistency in all presentations in terms of font size, style etc. used;
- Build a structured approach to delivering recommendations;
- Build presentations that are not cluttered with too much information;
- Create presentation slides that are literally self-explanatory;
- Facilitate a free flow of ideas from the presenter to the audience without distortion of facts;
- Deliver a presentation with a story.